We operate over 20 friendly and welcoming health and leisure clubs. These are led by a group of dedicated professionals committed to delivering operationally efficient and safe environments for our members and hotel guests.
We constantly seek to improve our facilities, services and standards in order to attract new members and retain existing members.
Our clubs range in size and across the estate we have more than 16,000 loyal members. We tailor our approach for every property individually, allowing us to make the most of space and offer the best service. Our health and leisure club are manged through a proven quality framework to support the health and leisure club business. We have systems in place to manage:
- Compliance: Governance of operational and legislative compliance across all leisure operations. Liaison with industry bodies regarding licensing, industry code of practice compliance and statutory training, whilst also being conversant in the most recent health and safety legislation and application of industry best practice.
- Member Retention: Industry leading retention systems and development of a service culture, which is instrumental in delivering a happy and sociable club community. Focus on encouraging a sense of belonging for our member and also on supporting long-term positive behaviour change for our members.
- Trading: Centralised national marketing strategies, local tactical activity and sales prospecting expertise to support trading performance, with external membership growth and profitability in both managed and owned health and leisure clubs.
- Development: Guidance for managed hotels for new build gym facilities and facility refurbishments. With significant purchasing power and discounts for facility and equipment upgrades, we work with our trusted and industry-leading suppliers to ensure our members and guests have access to great equipment and facilities.
- Club Management: We have a fully integrated club management software systems, membership direct debit collections solutions and key monthly performance analysis, which allows for insight-led decision making and ongoing monitoring of the progress, success and improvement of our health and leisure clubs.
Our aim is to deliver a consistent and quality health club and brand experience to both our hotel guests and leisure club members alike.
Director: Justin Andrews