Our industry is facing unprecedented pressure, and we are committed to doing our utmost for our teams and guests, this includes contacting and advising guests to changes we are making in line with Government guidance.
Over the last several weeks we have introduced enhanced cleaning and sanitising procedures throughout our properties. Our teams are taking all necessary precautions to keep our environment safe and clean, ensuring everything is being done in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We understand that the details matter and actions being undertaken include;
- Our teams are taking every necessary precaution to keep our environment safe and clean, including regular washing and sanitising of hands and following the ‘Catch It, Bin It, Kill It’ directive.
- We have taken every precaution to ensure that the team working with you are healthy and educated in managing the current threat of COVID – 19. They are following tested procedures, adhering to strict self-isolation directives as prescribed by current Government advice across all of our hotels, central support teams and supply chain.
- We are asking all of our guests, as well as our team members, to follow the current Government advice in relation to hygiene, personal safety and social distancing.
- In order to minimise cross-contamination, the following items have been temporarily removed from hotel bedrooms; bathrobes, slippers, bed throws, additional towels, pens and notepads.
- In dining areas, we have removed all place settings and applied social distancing guidelines to place settings.
- Our food and beverage opening times have changed and in some instances, restaurants will be closed and rooms service offered for all meals.
Following the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO), we will be continuing to provide hand sanitisers in public areas and actively encouraging our guests to use them. Working with our owners, China National Travel Service Group (CTG), and our brand partners, IHG, Marriott International and Hilton Hotels and Resorts, we are continuing to monitor the situation daily as it develops and will act accordingly in the event of any changes.
Our kitchens, front of house, leisure and support teams are all making cleanliness and hygiene their number one priority, maintaining the highest possible standards. We would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their hard work and perseverance during this difficult time.
Our purpose remains to provide outstanding and safe experiences for all of our guests and we will remain diligent and work tirelessly in making this possible.
“The safety of our teams and guests remains, as always, our number one priority. We are taking part in daily briefings and we are in constant contact with our brand partners, ensuring we are following the latest government advice. Our teams are well equipped to deal with this change in our environment. Although we are all facing uncertain times at the moment, we trust in our teams to continue doing their utmost to make sure our guests feel safe, secure and supported.”
Neil Sewell, Managing Director of Owned Properties, Kew Green Group Limited.
We look forward to welcoming you whether this is today, tomorrow or in the future.