Kew Green Hotels have been working hard throughout lockdown implementing enhanced safety measures and providing accommodation to critical workers. We are pleased to announce that we can finally help you get back to business and welcome all guests and corporate clients into our hotels.
Kew Green Hotels are one of the leading hotel management companies offering over 50 hotels across the UK and four hotels in South East Asia. Kew Green Hotels are the ideal choice for businesses looking for competitive corporate hotel rates, whether you’re looking for accommodation or a place to host a meeting or event, our hotels can offer:
- Over 50 hotels across the UK
- Excellent transport links
- An amazing team on hand 24 hours a day
- Meeting and event packages to suit your needs
- Contactless service in operation – meaning you don’t have to be in close proximity to our team or other guests while staying at the hotel during the COVID-19 pandemic
By continually assessing the current climate and taking guidance from the government, we feel confident that we have the perfect setting to put you and your colleagues minds at ease when visiting our hotels.
Please watch our video to see what new measures we have in place to keep our guests safe:
For more detailed information on our cleanliness policies and procedures, please visit Kew Green Klean page
Looking at corporate stays?
We’ve made changes to our bedrooms to enhance our safety procedures, these include:
- Decluttering bedrooms and keeping things minimal in order to minimise cross-contamination
- Tea and coffee making facilities will still be provided but will be individually wrapped
- Disposable cups will be provided in rooms and mugs will be thoroughly cleaned and sealed on arrival
- From the 4th of July, our restaurants and bars will be open for table service with a reduced menu. Room service offerings will be contactless, please ask at reception for more details upon check-in
- We have a wide range of newspapers and magazines available via our online channel
For corporate bookings and enquiries please contact – KAM@kewgreen.co.uk
Booking a meeting or event?
Meetings@ Kew Green hotels couldn’t be simpler, created to make your meeting or event safe, simple and flexible.
Under new guidelines for meetings, we can offer the following:
- Contactless greeting and farewell
- Regular cleaning procedures in high touchpoint areas
- Room layouts designed to keep your delegates at a recommended safe distance from others
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel and in the meeting rooms
- Revised lunch and refreshment offering ensuring your delegates are kept satisfied yet safe throughout their visit
The above will continually be reviewed and updated inline with government guidance.
Needing to self-isolate or quarantine when arriving in the UK? We have a number of hotels close to major airports in the UK with some amazing package deals, click here for more information or email KAM@kewgreen.co.uk