Supporting our nation's recovery
We are committed to remaining open
Looking at corporate stays?
We’ve made changes to our bedrooms to enhance our safety procedures, these include:
- Decluttering bedrooms and keeping things minimal in order to minimise cross-contamination
- Tea and coffee making facilities will still be provided but will be individually wrapped
- Disposable cups will be provided in rooms and mugs will be thoroughly cleaned and sealed on arrival
- Contactless food ordering via our Tabletop app. This can be accessed using the QR code provided in your room or at your table if dining in our restaurant, open lobby or outdoor spaces
- We have a wide range of newspapers and magazines available via our online channel
Booking a meeting or event?
Meetings@ Kew Green hotels couldn’t be simpler, created to make your meeting or event safe, simple and flexible. Under new guidelines for meetings, we can offer the following:
- Contactless greeting and farewell
- Regular cleaning procedures in high touchpoint areas
- Room layouts designed to keep your delegates at a recommended safe distance from others
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel and in the meeting rooms
- Revised lunch and refreshment offering ensuring your delegates are kept satisfied yet safe throughout their visit
The above will continually be reviewed and updated in line with government guidance.
Needing to self-isolate or quarantine when arriving in the UK? We have a number of hotels close to major airports in the UK with some amazing package deals. Email KAM@kewgreen.co.uk for more information.
London & South East
Yorkshire & North East
**Please note, all of our hotels are following local Government guidance and we do ask that you check the restrictions in the area of the hotel before travelling**