Supporting our nation's recovery
We are committed to remaining open
Looking for a corporate room rate or to book a meeting and event space?
At Kew Green Hotels, we have been working hard to ensure that our hotels are doing all that they can to provide guests and employees with a safe, welcoming and clean environment.
During the first lockdown which began in March 2020, over half of our hotels remained open, providing accommodation to key workers, meaning measures have been in place for some considerable time which ensures our hotels are following strict Government guidance. In July 2020, our remaining hotels opened their doors, allowing us to welcome more critical workers and support essential businesses in getting back to business. All of our hotels continue to be open in line with Government guidelines and we are pleased we can now welcome everyone to our hotels, both business and leisure guests.
Here are some of the key measures we have in place:
- Frequent cleaning of high touch point areas and enhanced cleaning procedures
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Online ordering through a mobile phone or tablet for food and drink
- 24-hour room service (social distancing applies)
- An amazing team on hand 24 hours a day
- Rooms available for Meetings & Events with socially distanced seating and guidance on attendee flows along with new standard operating procedures in place
- New food & beverage options including outside dining and takeout dishes
We are ready to welcome you back to the hotels when you are ready to travel once more!
**Please note, all of our hotels are following local Government guidance and we do ask that you check the restrictions in the area of the hotel before travelling, thank you**
Please watch our video to see what new measures we have in place to keep our guests safe.
Needing to self-isolate or quarantine when arriving in the UK? We have a number of hotels close to major airports in the UK with some amazing package deals. Email KAM@kewgreen.co.uk for more information.
Looking at corporate stays?
We’ve made changes to our bedrooms to enhance our safety procedures, these include:
- Decluttering bedrooms and keeping things minimal in order to minimise cross-contamination
- Tea and coffee making facilities will still be provided but will be individually wrapped
- Disposable cups will be provided in rooms and mugs will be thoroughly cleaned and sealed on arrival
- Contactless food ordering via our Tabletop app. This can be accessed using the QR code provided in your room or at your table if dining in our restaurant, open lobby or outdoor spaces
- We have a wide range of newspapers and magazines available via our online channel
Booking a meeting or event?
Meetings@ Kew Green hotels couldn’t be simpler, created to make your meeting or event safe, simple and flexible. Under new guidelines for meetings, we can offer the following:
- Contactless greeting and farewell
- Regular cleaning procedures in high touchpoint areas
- Room layouts designed to keep your delegates at a recommended safe distance from others
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel and in the meeting rooms
- Revised lunch and refreshment offering ensuring your delegates are kept satisfied yet safe throughout their visit
The above will continually be reviewed and updated in line with government guidance.
London & South East
Yorkshire & North East
**Please note, all of our hotels are following local Government guidance and we do ask that you check the restrictions in the area of the hotel before travelling**