At Kew Green we believe that our company’s success comes as a result of us nurturing outstanding people.
Our people are the driving force behind profitable hotels which deliver great customer service and high levels of guest satisfaction. We are committed to:
- Training every employee every day
- Providing development opportunities for all
- High levels of business and individual performance
- Creating a strong company culture that recognises and rewards excellence
- Growing engaged and proud employees
Our employees like working in our hotels. This year over 84% of our employee survey respondents told us they were satisfied or very satisfied; an increase of over 15% year on year!
We offer unique opportunities to further your career across a range of brands both in the UK and internationally, through our Chinese parent company HK CTS and their emerging Kew Green China brand.
As well as established and recognisable hotel brands we are also developing a number of new standalone restaurant brands including Stock Burger Co, Cow on the Hill and an exciting new authentic Chinese restaurant concept.
As a fast-growing company, there has never been a more exciting time to join the Kew Green family.
We are particularly keen to hear from talented General Managers and Chefs who are driven to develop their hospitality career with a leading hotel operator.
For those at the start of their hospitality careers we also offer a varied range of apprenticeship programmes, including our bespoke Chef School programme.
To view some of our current vacancies please visit The Caterer.
With 55 hotels in the UK and plans to double in size in the next 3 years, we can offer you an exciting and varied career as a General Manager whether you want to work in a small limited service hotel or a large full service operation.
We have hotels throughout the UK and are poised to expand into mainland Europe in the near future.
We have regular opportunities for talented General Managers or those aspiring to this role, as long as you can readily demonstrate the following attributes:
• Excellent people management skills
• Creativity and initiative which drives guest satisfaction
• Attention to detail with a passion for raising quality standards
• Strong financial and commercial acumen and a proven track record of delivering results in line with agreed targets
• Solid management experience, ideally within a branded hotel environment
Our General Managers are accountable for delivering successful businesses and are measured and rewarded against a clear and comprehensive set of metrics.
Our relatively flat senior management structure gives you direct access to decision-makers and support from a strong central team which includes sales and revenue specialists in our Commercial Hub, finance, facilities management, HR, food and beverage and health and safety; we encourage our General Managers to maximise the potential of their hotel and themselves.
If you would be interested in finding out more about opportunities with Kew Green please send a copy of your CV and a short explanation of what you are looking for from your next career move to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know anyone who already works for us, please mention this in your application.
Hotel restaurants don’t always have the best reputation for food and this can put some chefs off working in this environment. At Kew Green we strive to be different and to challenge this idea.
Whether you’re working in a branded hotel restaurant, a large banqueting facility or one of our new standalone restaurant concepts, we want you to be passionate about food and eager to find ways to delight our guests.
Whatever your current skill level we can further your experience and knowledge to support your career.
As well as our general training programmes which help to build our culture and reputation, our bespoke Chef School gives you the opportunity to learn more about your craft through a programme of practical and experiential workshops, supplier visits and masterclasses and mentoring by highly experienced senior chefs.
We offer competitive rates of pay, tactical incentives, structured hours of work and access to the wide range of benefits and discounts available to all Kew Green employees.
For further information please email us at email@example.com
We’re looking for an energetic individual to join our small team based at our Richmond head office. This internship is due to last until December 2018 and there is a strong possibility it will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Through this internship, you will gain experience working with one of the UK’s leading hotel management companies and contributing to the success of our 55 branded and independent properties. Kew Green Hotels is a fast moving, entrepreneurial and bold company with a strong business strategy and we believe our success comes as a result of nurturing outstanding people.
This internship provides tremendous opportunities for the right candidate. The role is about supporting the Marketing Team members to deliver key campaigns and objectives for our hotels. We are looking for someone with basic experience or recently graduated who is looking to develop their skills in a commercial environment.
You should have a marketing degree or similar and preferably have had some exposure to digital marketing either through a previous employment, an internship or study-related placements.
You should have:
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and throw yourself in
Core Tasks include:
- Monthly website and listing audits to ensure these are up to date for all hotels
- Help create social media calendar
- Creation of Mailchimp templates
- Update and manage the internal website with marketing collateral, generic imagery, assets and guides
- Add creative ideas and feedback to and support on delivery of key campaigns and projects, both online and offline
- Support and provide in-house design and creation of Local Hotel Marketing collateral
- Get to understand the brand standards and guidelines and support the team and hotels in adhering to these
- Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) platforms such as MailChimp, Canva.com and similar
- Manage project administration tasks, including updating key changes across group wide print collateral and websites
To apply simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short cover letter.